$199 per year: Radon Report Creator software is industry-compliant radon measurement report software that follows national standards of practice* for professional radon measurements. (PHII's Radon Training is approved by NRSB and NRPP)
Yearly subscription includes:
- Online forms for radon measurement
- 24 hour access to the software
- Toll free support 12 hours on weekdays, 8 hours on weekends
- Unlimited number of reports
- Usage by one inspector
- 500 MB maximum amount of report storage
- Report size is approximately 1 MB
- Ability to download radon measurement reports to save on your local device
- Capability to email, print or download report
- More... Full feature set as shown in Feature page
Pay $199 for 1-year of service. Receive your username/password to login and create reports. Renew after the first year or cancel anytime.
* As set forth by National Radon Safety Board & National Radon Proficiency Program
The Radon Report Creator software allows you to create and save your radon measurement reports online. This is especially useful with radon reports because the data for a radon report must be collected over a period of more than one day. This system allows you to start a report and easily access it at any time to update the data as it becomes available. Managing multiple radon test reports has never been easier!