For your convenience, there are several ways to get your inspection photos loaded into the report. If you take your photos with a digital camera, you can upload them into the report from your home or office computer. If you take your photos with a tablet or mobile device (smartphone), you can upload your photos from your device's photo gallery or use the point and shoot feature and have your photos go directly into the report straight from the property!
For more information about uploading photos, check out this page:
Adding Photos to Your Reports
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need computer knowledge to use this home inspection software program?
- Do I have to pay a fee for software support?
- Do you guarantee the lowest price for home inspection software?
- Are you sure there are no hidden fees?
- Is Inspection Report Creator the best home inspection software available?
- How do you upload photos into the report?
- What devices can I use with the software?
- Where can I find a sample home inspection report?
- Is there a tutorial to help me learn the features of the software?
- How do I write a report if I can't get internet at the property?