No, but you generally get what you pay for. The cheaper home inspection software programs are usually just word processor templates that you could create on your own. They are not interactive programs that allow you to collect data and produce a variety of inspection reports.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need computer knowledge to use this home inspection software program?
- Do I have to pay a fee for software support?
- Do you guarantee the lowest price for home inspection software?
- Are you sure there are no hidden fees?
- Is Inspection Report Creator the best home inspection software available?
- How do you upload photos into the report?
- What devices can I use with the software?
- Where can I find a sample home inspection report?
- Is there a tutorial to help me learn the features of the software?
- How do I write a report if I can't get internet at the property?